Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
You work in an interesting field between classical automation and the most modern software technology. At the same time, you have the opportunity to actively participate in shaping our young product from the area of industrial network security using modern technologies. At Rhebo, you meet a collaborative work environment in an atmosphere of mutual support and continuous learning.
- Planning, assembly, commissioning and programming of established automation systems (e.g. from SIEMENS, ABB, B&R etc.) in our test laboratory
- Creation of test programs and processes on the basis of industrial control systems
- Support of software development in the analysis (reverse engineering) of the communication of industrial control systems
- Several years of professional experience in the field of automation technology, control engineering, computer science, electrical engineering or corresponding studies
- Experience in PLC programming, automation and/or with SCADA systems
- Knowledge of industrial network protocols like Profinet, IEC 60870, Modbus or S7
- Knowledge and experience of computer networks and their configuration
- Good command of English, spoken and written
What you can expect
- Professional onboarding and work with modern tools
- Exciting development perspectives with scope for autonomous action
- Modern workplace in the historic cotton spinning mill, Leipzig's creative western culture
Become part of a highly motivated team with the opportunity to effectively and creatively shape the future of Rhebo.
Apply with your CV as PDF by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding the position or the application process, please call +49 341-3937900.