Business Development Manager - Cyber Security (f/m/d) | remote
Rhebo develops and markets innovative industrial monitoring solutions and services for energy suppliers, industrial companies and critical infrastructures. The company enables its customers to guarantee both cybersecurity and the availability of their OT and IoT infrastructures and thus master the complex challenges of securing industrial networks and smart infrastructures. Since 2021, Rhebo is part of the Landis+Gyr AG, a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the energy industry with around 5,000 employees in over 30 countries worldwide.
Rhebo is a partner of the Alliance for Cyber Security of the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) as well as the Teletrust - IT Security Association Germany. The company was awarded the »IT Security Made in Germany« and »Cybersecurity Made In Europe« labels for its strict data protection and data security policies.
Become part of a highly motivated team and take the opportunity to help shape the company and advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing and marketing new, innovative solutions together with you!
You will support the design and definition of the Landis+Gyr & Rhebo value proposition for the Cyber Security offering, develop sales strategies and priorities for EMEA & Global Markets, and steward all market development activities. This requires a strong understanding of the competitive landscape of the portfolio and interface between the market requirements and the Landis+Gyr & Rhebo portfolio roadmap.
From a sales perspective, you will manage the sales funnel for our Cyber Security portfolio, and engage with the Landis+Gyr sales force, including planning and sales controlling, development of the sales pitch towards utility customers and lead the training of the sales force. This requires experience in deal generation and closing, as well as designing and driving a sustainable business model to include recurrent revenue.
Your specific tasks
- Business development and sales strategy for Cyber Security offering
- Management and development of sales funnel
- Leadership and development of Landis+Gyr sales force for Cyber Security portfolio related activities
- Toolkit design for sales force
- Be the bridge between the Rhebo organization and the Landis+Gyr sales force
- Direct responsibility for assigned strategic customer wins
What you bring to the job
- Successfully completed studies in business administration and/or IT Engineering.
- Several years of experience in complex IT/OT solution and Cyber Security sales, preferably to utility segment or similar critical infrastructure markets.
- Business background in sales or business development
- Technical mindset and expertise in strong customer focus, sales success, strategic thinking and market understanding.
- Experience and ability to build relationships and bridges within a multi-national, -cultural and -functional environment.
This is why you will love Rhebo
Moving instead of talking
Working in partnership with a start-up mentality, a high degree of personal responsibility and open doors - right from the start.
The workplace that suits your needs
30 days' vacation, job ticket, pension and childcare allowance and flexible working with modern software and hardware - put together your own package.
Comprehensive induction, regular feedback and training tailored to your needs, including free training days - for the whole of your Rhebo life.
Apply directly via the job posting at Landis+Gyr.