Business Development Manager - Cyber Security (f/m/d)
Rhebo develops and markets innovative industrial monitoring solutions and services for utilities, industrial companies and critical infrastructures. We enable our customers to ensure both cybersecurity and availability of their OT and IoT infrastructures and thus to master the complex challenges of securing industrial networks and smart infrastructures.
Rhebo has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Landis+Gyr AG since 2021, a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the power industry with approximately 5,500 employees worldwide.
Become part of a highly motivated team and take the opportunity to help shape the company and advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing and marketing new, innovative solutions together with you!
You will support the design and definition of the Landis+Gyr & Rhebo value proposition for the Cyber Security offering, develop sales strategies and priorities for EMEA & Global Markets, and steward all market development activities. This requires a strong understanding of the competitive landscape of the portfolio and interface between the market requirements and the Landis+Gyr & Rhebo portfolio roadmap.
From a sales perspective, you will manage the sales funnel for our Cyber Security portfolio, and engage with the Landis+Gyr sales force, including planning and sales controlling, development of the sales pitch towards utility customers and lead the training of the sales force. This requires experience in deal generation and closing, as well as designing and driving a sustainable business model to include recurrent revenue.
Your specific tasks
- Business development and sales strategy for Cyber Security offering
- Management and development of sales funnel
- Leadership and development of Landis+Gyr sales force for Cyber Security portfolio related activities
- Toolkit design for sales force
- Be the bridge between the Rhebo organization and the Landis+Gyr sales force
- Direct responsibility for assigned strategic customer wins
What you bring to the job
- Successfully completed studies in business administration and/or IT Engineering.
- Several years of experience in complex IT/OT solution and Cyber Security sales, preferably to utility segment or similar critical infrastructure markets.
- Business background in sales or business development in the disciplinary management of software development teams.
- Technical mindset and expertise in strong customer focus, sales success, strategic thinking and market understanding.
- Experience and ability to build relationships and bridges within a multi-national, -cultural and -functional environment.
This is why you will love Rhebo
Moving instead of talking
Working in partnership with a start-up mentality, a high degree of personal responsibility and open doors - right from the start.
The workplace that suits your needs
30 days' vacation, job ticket, pension and childcare allowance and flexible working with modern software and hardware - put together your own package.
Comprehensive induction, regular feedback and training tailored to your needs, including free training days - for the whole of your Rhebo life.
Apply directly via the job posting at Landis+Gyr.