Business Development Manager (m/f/d) - Focus IOT
With a strong sense of commitment, passion and ambition, you are responsible for the strategic development of new business ideas and their positioning in the market. With a pioneering spirit, you will evaluate sales opportunities, open up new business areas and win strategic partners and new customers.
You have a background in IoT and can fall back on know-how and network in the industry. Trends and analyses regarding the future prospects of IoT are well known to you and you use this knowledge specifically for market development.
- Development and implementation of business development initiatives for the sector Industrial Security, IIOT & IOT
- Preparation of forecasts about future market developments and trends as well as derivation of corresponding sales potentials
- Understanding of customer needs and derivation into suitable sales solutions
- Development of strategies for the expansion of sales activities as well as for new sales channels in coordination with the sales division
- Planning, controlling and ensuring that strategic and business objectives are achieved, regular reporting on development
- Preparation of offers and presentations
- Regular customer visits as well as cooperation and representation at trade fairs and events
- Successful studies (economy/research/technology) or a comparable qualification
- Several years of practical experience in business development or sales, ideally in the IoT sector
- Experience in project management, in the preparation of quotations and in the support of key client accounts
- Sovereignty in dealing with various stakeholders
- Flexibility, commitment and high service orientation
- Organisational strength with a structured way of working, quick comprehension and the ability to manage your own projects efficiently
- Strong communication skills with very good presentation skills
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
What you can expect
- Attractive remuneration including additional benefits
- Diverse activities with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Open and dynamic corporate culture
- Modern workplace in the historic cotton spinning mill, Leipzig's creative western culture
Become part of a highly motivated team in Leipzig and take the opportunity to help shape the development of the company. We look forward to market our innovative solutions together with you!
Apply with your CV as PDF by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding the position or the application process, please call 0341-3937900.