Commercial Employee Finance/Accounting/HR (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for the office management and take care of general, administrative and organizational tasks.
- You organize the central purchasing including the preparation of offer comparisons, among other things.
- You are responsible for dispatching and receiving courier consignments and deliveries.
- You process incoming invoices and prepare receipts for accounting.
- You support the team in travel organization and accounting.
- You will take over administrative HR tasks, including personnel administration.
- You have completed a business training and have professional experience.
- You are characterized by a structured, well-organized and flexible way of working.
- You are familiar with the common MS Office products, working with Mac is no challenge for you.
- Ideally, you already have experience with ticket systems such as JIRA, Google applications and Datev.
- A confident and friendly appearance is complemented by good communication skills.
- Your profile will be rounded off by a good command of English.
What you can expect
- Attractive remuneration package including additional benefits
- Family-friendly working conditions with flexible working hours
- Freedom for independent action and exciting development perspectives
- Open and dynamic corporate culture
Become part of a highly motivated team with the opportunity to effectively and creatively shape the future of Rhebo.
Apply with your CV as PDF by e-mail at email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding the position or the application process, please call 0341-3937900.