As Commercial Director you will be responsible for controlling, finance and accounting as well as the legal department. You will be responsible for reporting, cash flow management and the preparation of monthly reports as well as the annual financial statements in cooperation with external partners. You are the contact person for management, investors, tax consultants and auditors. You will also provide support with strategy and medium-term planning, as well as with the preparation and implementation of investments/financing rounds. You will work continuously on the optimisation and further development of operational processes.
We offer you:
- Attractive compensation package including additional benefits
- Family-friendly working conditions with flexible working hours
- Exciting development perspectives
- Freedom for independent action
- Open and dynamic corporate culture
- Degree in economics with focus on controlling
- At least 3 years of professional experience, preferably in the IT environment
- Ideally experience in a Startup or VC-financed company
- Independent, solution-oriented and flexible way of working combined with a pronounced team orientation
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Absolutely reliable, discreet and trustworthy
- Working knowledge of accounting systems and the common MS Office products, in particular MS Excel
- business fluent English
Become part of a highly motivated team and take the unique opportunity to help shape the develop-ment of the company and advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to working with you to de-velop new, innovative solutions!
Interested? Please send your application to Cornelia Weber at email@example.com.
Women with the same qualifications are preferred.