DevOps Engineer Linux (f/m)
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer Linux (f/m).
As a DevOps Engineer (m/f) you act as an interface between internal software development and our customers.
Your tasks will focus on the creation and improvement of deployment and operating processes as well as automation solutions (continuous integration). You will accompany the development process with a strong commitment and develop the necessary infrastructure extensions based on the requirements of the specialist department and development team.
With a high degree of responsible thinking and acting, you always keep an eye on the systems and are leading in the further development of our in-house test infrastructure.
- University degree in computer science or equivalent
- High expertise in using Git, Ansible, Docker and Continuous Integration
- Solid knowledge of Deployment, Monitoring, Performance-Analyse
- Linux user
- Knowledge in coding with Bash and Python
- Very good English skills
- Ideally basic knowledge in network administration
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
- Family-friendly and flexible organisation of working time
- Exciting development prospects
- Free space for working independently
- Open and dynamic company culture
- Modern workplace in the historic and creative Baumwollspinnerei in Leipzig
Become part of a highly motivated team with the opportunity to effectively and creatively shape the future of Rhebo.
Please send your application to Heike Kahnt at email@example.com. We are looking forward to developing new, innovative solutions with you.