Expert Network Control Technology (f/m/d) – remote
Rhebo develops and markets innovative industrial monitoring solutions and services for utilities, industrial companies and critical infrastructures. We enable our customers to ensure both cybersecurity and availability of their OT and IoT infrastructures and thus to master the complex challenges of securing industrial networks and smart infrastructures.
Rhebo has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Landis+Gyr AG since 2021, a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the power industry with approximately 5,500 employees worldwide.
Become part of a highly motivated team and take the opportunity to help shape the company and advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing and marketing new, innovative solutions together with you!
You will complete our team of OT security specialists for network operators and will be the first point of contact for your colleagues for questions relating to network control technology. Your tasks will focus on supporting product management in the further development of our software solutions for network operators. In addition, you will follow current developments and analyze trends in the field of network control technology.
This position can also be carried out remotely.
Your specific tasks
- With your experience in the area of network control technology, you will support the further development of our software solutions in the area of attack detection and network monitoring
- Thanks to your technical know-how, you will also be available for sales in projects with partners and potential customers
- You will support our product management in the further development of our portfolio by keeping an eye on current developments and trends in the field of network control technology
What you bring to the job
- Qualification as a technician or engineer with a focus on automation/communication/electrical or network technology
- At least five years of professional experience - preferably in technical positions with a network operator in the areas of network management/control/protection technology
- Good knowledge of energy supply, telecontrol and station control technology
- Good knowledge of industrial network technology and ideally experience with IEC 61870-5-101/-103/-104 and IEC 61850 protocols
- Experience in PLC programming and/or OT safety is a plus
You´ll fit well into the team if...
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver, juggling competing priorities;
- You are a natural relationship builder while being flexible to adapt your style;
- You are empathetic while being able to focus on results.
This is why you will love Rhebo
Moving instead of talking
Working in partnership with a start-up mentality, a high degree of personal responsibility and open doors - right from the start.
The workplace that suits your needs
30 days' vacation, job ticket, pension and childcare allowance and flexible working with modern software and hardware - put together your own package.
Comprehensive induction, regular feedback and training tailored to your needs, including free training days - for the whole of your Rhebo life.
Please send your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Nora Schubert first at +49341-393790-112.