Head of Software Development (m/f/d)
With a high degree of dutiful thinking and acting, you are responsible for the technical implementation of the strategic and operative goals in close cooperation with our product management. In addition to the further development of our software development, you take careofthe areas of quality management / testing and IT and are focusing on expanding our technology and architecture strategy. As a motivating team leader you pass on the standards to the development department and also work on the individual personnel development within your team.
- Professional and disciplinary leadership of our cross-functional development team working agile with Scrum (software development, quality assurance, IT, DevOps, etc.)
- Planning the professional and personal development of the individual team members, taking into account their respective function
- Close cooperation with various internal stakeholders and direct reporting to the management
- Technical know-how for active participation in at least one of our technology fields (C, Rust, Go, SQL, Angular)
- Degree in computer science or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in the direction of software development teams
- Expertise in agile software development and methodology (such as Scrum)
- Binding, authentic appearance combined with a high level of communication and teamwork skills as well as assertiveness
- Professional onboarding and work with modern tools
- Exciting development perspectives with scope for autonomous action
- Modern workplace in the historic cotton spinning mill, Leipzig's creative western culture
Become part of a highly motivated team with the opportunity to effectively and creatively shape the future of Rhebo.
Apply with your CV as PDF by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding the position or the application process, please call +49 341-393790203.