Head of Software Development (f/m/d)
Rhebo develops and markets innovative industrial monitoring solutions and services for utilities, industrial companies and critical infrastructures. We enable our customers to ensure both cybersecurity and availability of their OT and IoT infrastructures and thus to master the complex challenges of securing industrial networks and smart infrastructures.
Rhebo has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Landis+Gyr AG since 2021, a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the power industry with approximately 5,500 employees worldwide.
Become part of a highly motivated team and take the opportunity to help shape the company and advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing and marketing new, innovative solutions together with you!
You are responsible for the technical implementation of our strategic and operational goals in close cooperation with our product management. You are the head of our cross-functional development team and focus on the expansion of our technology and architecture strategy as well as the areas of QA and IT. As a motivating team leader, you pass on standards to your development department and also work on individual personnel development within your team.
Your specific tasks
- Technical and disciplinary leadership of our cross-functional development team (software development, quality assurance, DevOps)
- Ensure an open working environment and the implementation of an agile, Scrum-based way of working
- Work closely with various stakeholders in the company
- Actively contributing your technical know-how to the development of software
- Planning the professional and personal development of the individual team members, taking into account their respective functions
What you bring to the job
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in the disciplinary management of software development teams
- Expertise in agile software development and methodology (e.g. Scrum)
- Committed, authentic appearance, combined with a high degree of communication strength, team competence and assertiveness
- Technical know-how for active participation in at least one of our technology fields (Rust, Go, SQL, HTML/TypeScript/CSS/Angular)
You´ll fit well into the team if...
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver, juggling competing priorities;
- You are a natural relationship builder while being flexible to adapt your style;
- You are empathetic while being able to focus on results.
This is why you will love Rhebo
Moving instead of talking
Working in partnership with a start-up mentality, a high degree of personal responsibility and open doors - right from the start.
The workplace that suits your needs
30 days' vacation, job ticket, pension and childcare allowance and flexible working with modern software and hardware - put together your own package.
Comprehensive induction, regular feedback and training tailored to your needs, including free training days - for the whole of your Rhebo life.
Please send your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Nora Schubert first at +49341-393790-112.