IT Administrator Linux (m/f/d)
With a high degree of responsible thinking and acting, you will always be able to handle our IT systems proactively. The focus of your tasks is the support and trouble-free operation of our network infrastructure. With a strong commitment, you are the supporter for your colleagues in the IT sector and you are responsible for implementing necessary infrastructure expansions.
- Network administration (operation, maintenance, debugging and configuration) of our Linux-based IT infrastructure
- Automation of the system environment
- Maintaining container virtualization and orchestration based on Docker
- Configuration of computer systems (Linux, MacOS, Windows 10)
- Shell scripting, Python programming, virtualization
- IT documentation
- Several years of professional experience as a computer scientist or corresponding studies
- Experience in the administration of networks, especially firewalls
- Sophisticated handling of client, network, server and system solutions
- Routine with Linux and Scripting (Bash, Python), Git, Ansible
- Good command of German and English, spoken and written
- Professional onboarding and work with modern tools
- Exciting development perspectives with scope for autonomous action
- Modern workplace in the historic cotton spinning mill, Leipzig's creative western culture
Become part of a highly motivated team with the opportunity to effectively and creatively shape the future of Rhebo.
Apply with your CV as PDF by e-mail at email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding the position or the application process, please call +49 341-393790203.