Product Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
Rhebo develops and markets innovative industrial monitoring solutions and services for utilities, industrial companies and critical infrastructures. We enable our customers to ensure both cybersecurity and availability of their OT and IoT infrastructures and thus to master the complex challenges of securing industrial networks and smart infrastructures.
Rhebo has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Landis+Gyr AG since 2021, a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the power industry with approximately 5,500 employees worldwide.
Become part of a highly motivated team and take the opportunity to help shape the company and advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing and marketing new, innovative solutions together with you!
True to our motto "customer first", you will pursue the consistent goal of generating qualified leads for the sale of our products and solutions with all relevant marketing activities. To this end, you regularly monitor their performance, which is linked to our corporate KPIs.
In parallel, you are an important mouthpiece for our products and solutions and support their positioning in the market and with the target customer. You also see yourself as an interface between product management and sales within the company.
Our practice-oriented mentality gives you a lot of freedom and responsibility in the implementation of all relevant measures along the marketing lifecycle.
Your specific tasks
- You consistently pursue our goal of generating qualitative initial contacts in Europe and transferring them to sales for further qualification
- To this end, you will design and implement campaigns for lead generation, incorporating all targeted marketing activities online and offline
- You will also communicate our products and solutions in line with our value proposition
- You create relevant content that is perfectly tailored to the respective target group
What you bring to the job
- At least 5 years of practical experience in online and offline marketing
- Market understanding and knowhow in cybersecurity, network technology, OT (Operation Technology)
- Experience in marketing controlling to measure the results of KPIs
- Knowledge of relevant tools for online marketing (newsletter tool mailchimp, content management system contao, social media management via LinkedIn/XING/Twitter)
- Very independent, focused way of working and willingness to make decisions
- Fast comprehension with high demand for accuracy, organizational talent
- Good knowledge of German and English
This is why you will love Rhebo
Moving instead of talking
Working in partnership with a start-up mentality, a high degree of personal responsibility and open doors - right from the start.
The workplace that suits your needs
30 days' vacation, job ticket, pension and childcare allowance and flexible working with modern software and hardware - put together your own package.
Comprehensive induction, regular feedback and training tailored to your needs, including free training days - for the whole of your Rhebo life.
Please send your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Nora Schubert first at +49341-393790-112.