Sales Manager (f/m)
Your main focus is the systematical acquisition of new customers. With a strong dedication, passion and ambition, you own the sales cycle from start to finish. With a high degree of sales-oriented thinking and action, you undertake long-term customer support, create offers, conduct negotiations and are the first contact for all commercial and technical questions while working closely with our sales partners. You represent the company at trade fairs, conferences or partner events, support marketing activities, and actively shape the further development of our market position with a strong pioneering spirit.
- Sales professional with degree in business administration or equivalent
- Reliable negotiation skills and high affinity to sales coupled with decisiveness and sales strength
- Extensive experience in sales of technology products
- Enthusiasm in the fields of industrial automation, network technology and cybersecurity
- Travel activity D/A/CH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland)
- Very good German and English skills
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
- Free space for working independently
- Interesting development prospects
- Open and dynamic company culture
- Modern workplace in the historic and creative Baumwollspinnerei in Leipzig
Become part of a highly motivated team with the opportunity to effectively and creatively shape the future of Rhebo.
Please send your application to Heike Kahnt at email@example.com. We are looking forward to developing new, innovative solutions with you.