Sales Manager (m/f/d) - Focus Energy
The focus of your tasks will be acquiring new customers. With a strong sense of commitment, passion and ambition, you will work in cooperation with our sales partners on all stations of the sales process. You will actively shape the further development of our market position. Ideally, you have experience in selling products in the energy sector and you are connected with relevant contacts in the industry. You are familiar with the challenges of selling products in the energy / critical infrastructure sector and know how to operate successfully in the sales environment.
- Acquisition of new customers and support for our existing customers and partners
- Consulting on products and services in the field of IT security
- Preparing of offers as well as conducting contract and price negotiations up to the completion of the contract
- Implementation of our effective and efficient sales strategy to achieve our corporate goals
- Representation of the company at trade fairs, conferences or partner events
- Observation and analysis of the market, identification of potentials
- Sales professional with commercial experience or comparable qualification
- Confidence in negotiation and sales affinity paired with sales strength
- Comprehensive experience in the sale of technology products that need intensive explanation
- Enthusiasm for industrial automation, network technology & cybersecurity
- Strong communication skills, structured way of working
- Willingness to travel within the D-A-CH region
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What you can expect
- Attractive remuneration including additional benefits
- Diverse activities with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Open and dynamic corporate culture
- Modern workplace in the historic cotton spinning mill, Leipzig's creative western culture
Become part of a highly motivated team in Leipzig and take the opportunity to help shape the development of the company. We look forward to market our innovative solutions together with you!
Apply with your CV as PDF by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding the position or the application process, please call 0341-3937900.