Senior Software Developer Go (m/f)
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer (m/f) with focus on Go-Programming.
Your tasks include design, conception and development of web-based user interfaces in automated production. Development of new web applications for the preparation of data for real-time processing, software maintenance and documentation as well as quality assurance and test setups.
You should be a team player who feels comfortable in an Agile environment and enjoys contributing opinions and ideas.
What you bring
- Technical degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent experience
- Experienced in programming with Go
- Experience in the Linux environments
- Significant knowledge of SQL-based databases
- Familiarity with Agile software development methods
- Some written and spoken English
- Knowledge in programming in Python and Bash
- Deep knowledge of modern web technologies (especially TypeScript and Angular 2+)
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
- Family-friendly and flexible organisation of working time
- Exciting development prospects
- Free space for working independently
- Open and dynamic company culture
- Modern workplace in the historic and creative Baumwollspinnerei in Leipzig
Become part of a highly motivated team with the opportunity to effectively and creatively shape the future of Rhebo.
Please send your application to Heike Kahnt at email@example.com. We are looking forward to developing new, innovative solutions with you.