Senior Software Developer (m/f/d) in C / C++
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer (m/f/d) in C / C++ with focus on network programming. Your tasks include designing, conceptualizing and developing new product features under Linux, coordinating with product management and sales, software maintenance and documentation as well as quality assurance and test setup.
You should be a team player who feels comfortable in an agile environment and enjoys contributing to opinions and ideas.
- Technical degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge in programming in C / C++
- Experienced Linux user
- Good understanding of networking and application protocols
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology
- Some written and spoken English
- Knowledge in programming in Python and Bash
- Interested in programming in Rust or Go
What you can expect
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
- Family-friendly and flexible organisation of working time
- Exciting development prospects
- Free space for working independently
- Open and dynamic company culture
- Modern workplace in the historic and creative Baumwollspinnerei in Leipzig
Become part of a highly motivated team with the opportunity to effectively and creatively shape the future of Rhebo.
Apply with your CV as PDF by e-mail at email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding the position or the application process, please call 0341-393790203.