Senior Software Developer (m/f/d) in C / C++
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer (m/f/d) in C / C++ with focus on network programming. Your tasks include designing, conceptualizing and developing new product features under Linux, coordinating with product management and sales, software maintenance and documentation as well as quality assurance and test setup.
You should be a team player who feels comfortable in an agile environment and enjoys contributing to opinions and ideas.
- Active co-design of a young product in the field of industrial network security using modern technologies;
- Design, conception and development of new product features under Linux;
- Coordination with product management and sales;
- Software maintenance and documentation as well as quality assurance and test setup.
- Technical degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge in programming in C / C++
- Experienced Linux user
- Good understanding of networking and application protocols
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology
- Some written and spoken English
- Knowledge in programming in Python and Bash
- Interested in programming in Rust or Go
You'll fit well into the team, if...
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver who can deal with ambiguity and juggle competing priorities;
- You are a natural relationship builder and flexible enough to adapt your style as needed;
- You are empathetic, yet able to focus on getting results.
You'll love us, because...
- working in partnership is our motto: flat hierarchies, open doors and our "move instead of talk mentality" provide the right atmosphere;
- You'll love Leipzig, as well as our open office environment and numerous attractive benefits, such as flexible working hours, family-friendly working conditions, profit-sharing, financial support for childcare and retirement provisions are waiting for you.
Become part of a highly motivated team and use the unique opportunity to shape the development of the company from the very beginning and to advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing new, innovative solutions together with you.
Then send us your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest date of employment by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Gerald Müller on +49(0)341-3937900.