Software Developer C/C++ (f/m/d) – remote
Rhebo develops and markets innovative industrial monitoring solutions and services for energy suppliers, industrial companies and critical infrastructures. The company enables its customers to guarantee both cybersecurity and the availability of their OT and IoT infrastructures and thus master the complex challenges of securing industrial networks and smart infrastructures. Since 2021, Rhebo is part of the Landis+Gyr AG, a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the energy industry with around 5,000 employees in over 30 countries worldwide.
Rhebo is a partner of the Alliance for Cyber Security of the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) as well as the Teletrust - IT Security Association Germany. The company was awarded the »IT Security Made in Germany« and »Cybersecurity Made In Europe« labels for its strict data protection and data security policies.
Become part of a highly motivated team and take the opportunity to help shape the company and advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing and marketing new, innovative solutions together with you!
Within our cross-functional team you work with agile development methods on the further development of existing and the implementation of new product features. In doing so, you pay particular attention to the documentation and quality assurance of your work. As a team player, you are proactively involved in improving our products and enjoy contributing your ideas.
Your specific tasks
- Conception and development of new product features in cooperation with the team and product management
- Expansion of our system architecture
- Maintenance and further development of the existing code base
- Development of internal tools
- Quality assurance through testing
What you bring to the job
- Completed studies in (technical) computer science or a comparable IT education.
- Several years of experience in programming in C/C++ and knowledge in Python and Bash
- Interest in programming in Rust or Go
- Experienced handling of Linux
- Good understanding of TCP/IP and application protocols
- Familiarity with agile software development methods
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
You´ll fit well into the team if...
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver, juggling competing priorities;
- You are a natural relationship builder while being flexible to adapt your style;
- You are empathetic while being able to focus on results.
This is why you will love Rhebo
Moving instead of talking
Working in partnership with a start-up mentality, a high degree of personal responsibility and open doors - right from the start.
The workplace that suits your needs
30 days' vacation, job ticket, pension and childcare allowance and flexible working with modern software and hardware - put together your own package.
Comprehensive induction, regular feedback and training tailored to your needs, including free training days - for the whole of your Rhebo life.
Please send your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Kristin Preßler first at +49341-393790-0.