Student Employee (m/f/d) Event and Online Marketing
Leads, Opportunities and Sales Cycles are familiar to you? Then you might be the right support for us.
Our practice-oriented mentality offers you plenty of scope and responsibility for the support in generation of leads through various channels: Preparing of fairs and congresses, realize and optimize e-mail marketing as well as maintenance our social media channels.
Ideally, you turn into a Marketing expert within our company and get in right after your studies.
- Studies in business administration, communication or similar
- Experience in event- & online marketing
- Quick perception, organizational skills, independent working method
- Communication skills, view of the essentials
- High level of precision
- Very good English skills
- Experiences in CMS and social media tools are preferable
- Part-time employment of approx.20 hours per week for a minimum of 12 month
What you can expect
- Professional onboarding and work with modern tools
- Exciting development prospects with the scope for autonomous action
- Modern workplace in the historic cotton mill, Leipzig's creative culture in the west
Become part of a highly motivated team with the opportunity to effectively and creatively shape the future of Rhebo.
Please send your resume as a PDF by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding the position or the application process, you can call us on 0341-3937900.