Student Employee (f/m) Event and Online Marketing
Leads, Opportunities and Sales Cycles are not unfamiliar to you? Then you might be the right support for us.
Our practice-oriented mentality offers you plenty of scope and responsibility for the support in generation of leads through various channels: Preparing of fairs and congresses, realize and optimize e-mail marketing as well as maintenance our social media channels.
Ideally, you turn into a Marketing expert within our company and get in right after your studies.
- Studies in business administration, communication or similar
- Quick perception, organizational skills, independent working method
- Communication skills, view of the essentials
- High level of precision
- Very good English skills
- Experiences in CMS and social media tools are preferable
- Part-time employment approx.15 –20 hours per week for a minimum of 12 month
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
- Family-friendly and flexible organisation of working time
- Exciting development prospects
- Free space for working independently
- Open and dynamic company culture
- Modern workplace in the historic and creative Baumwollspinnerei in Leipzig
Become part of a highly motivated team with the opportunity to effectively and creatively shape the future of Rhebo.
Please send your application to email@example.com. We are looking forward to developing new, innovative solutions with you.