Team Assistant Office Management (f/m/d) | hybrid work | part time
Rhebo develops and markets innovative industrial monitoring solutions and services for energy suppliers, industrial companies and critical infrastructures. The company enables its customers to guarantee both cybersecurity and the availability of their OT and IoT infrastructures and thus master the complex challenges of securing industrial networks and smart infrastructures. Since 2021, Rhebo is part of the Landis+Gyr AG, a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the energy industry with around 5,000 employees in over 30 countries worldwide.
Rhebo is a partner of the Alliance for Cyber Security of the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) as well as the Teletrust - IT Security Association Germany. The company was awarded the »IT Security Made in Germany« and »Cybersecurity Made In Europe« labels for its strict data protection and data security policies.
Become part of a highly motivated team and take the opportunity to help shape the company and advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing and marketing new, innovative solutions together with you!
Working part-time 20-25h/week as a commercial all-rounder, you will support our team in all aspects of office management and finance and report directly to our VP Finance. In particular, you will be responsible for the independent execution of general commercial and administrative tasks. With a keen sense for the essentials, you will organize the internal office processes and be the first contact person for internal and external inquiries.
Your specific tasks
- General office management: correspondence by telephone and mail, mail management, deadline monitoring, office and appointment organization, as well as planning and management of office materials and taking over the ordering process
- Preparatory controlling: invoice processing, preparatory accounting, banking
- Support of personnel administration: payroll and travel expense accounting
- Accompanying the integration of our tools and processes into those of our parent company and ensuring sustainable application
- Shipping and customs processing
What you bring to the job
- Completed commercial training and several years of professional experience
- Independent and structured way of working with a high degree of accuracy and diligence
- Quick perception with an eye for the essentials
- Determination and result orientation, coupled with patience
- Strong communication skills as well as friendly, positive charisma and ability to work in a team
- Trustworthiness, discretion
- Confident handling of MS Office, Google applications and Datev
- Ideally experience in using collaboration tools such as Confluence and JIRA
- Fluent in German and English
You´ll fit well into the team if...
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver, juggling competing priorities;
- You are a natural relationship builder while being flexible to adapt your style;
- You are empathetic while being able to focus on results.
This is why you will love Rhebo
Moving instead of talking
Working in partnership with a start-up mentality, a high degree of personal responsibility and open doors - right from the start.
The workplace that suits your needs
30 days' vacation, job ticket, pension and childcare allowance and flexible working with modern software and hardware - put together your own package.
Comprehensive induction, regular feedback and training tailored to your needs, including free training days - for the whole of your Rhebo life.
Please send your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Kristin Preßler first at +49341-393790-0.