Technical Customer Support (m/f/d)
With a high degree of responsible thinking and acting, you are the first point of contact for our customers. The focus of your tasks is the analysis and correction of system faults to ensure a trouble-free operation on the customer side. In addition, you internally also support our development team with in-depth commitment and implement necessary infrastructure expansions autonomously.
- Independent processing of faults as well as their analysis, documentation and prevention
- Ensuring a high quality of service and optimizing the support process
- Device management and delivery
- On-call duty on weekdays 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Monitoring the compliance of service level agreement (SLA)
- IT admin activities and technical support for our development team in DevOps
- Apprenticeship as IT specialist or newcomer with great IT affinity
- Experience in 1st-level support and handling ticket systems (Jira or similar)
- Communication strength and solution-oriented, binding appearance in direct customer contact
- Routine with Linux and Scripting (Bash)
- Good command of German and English, spoken and written
- Professional onboarding and work with modern tools
- Exciting development perspectives with scope for autonomous action
- Modern workplace in the historic cotton spinning mill, Leipzig's creative western culture
Become part of a highly motivated team with the opportunity to effectively and creatively shape the future of Rhebo.
Apply with your CV as PDF by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding the position or the application process, please call +49 341-393790203.