Technical Sales Manager (f/m/d) | hybrid or remote
Rhebo develops and markets innovative industrial monitoring solutions and services for energy suppliers, industrial companies and critical infrastructures. The company enables its customers to guarantee both cybersecurity and the availability of their OT and IoT infrastructures and thus master the complex challenges of securing industrial networks and smart infrastructures. Since 2021, Rhebo is part of the Landis+Gyr AG, a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the energy industry with around 5,000 employees in over 30 countries worldwide.
Rhebo is a partner of the Alliance for Cyber Security of the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) as well as the Teletrust - IT Security Association Germany. The company was awarded the »IT Security Made in Germany« and »Cybersecurity Made In Europe« labels for its strict data protection and data security policies.
Become part of a highly motivated team and take the opportunity to help shape the company and advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing and marketing new, innovative solutions together with you!
With your technical know-how, you are the first point of contact for our potential and existing customers. Through product demos and installations, you will win new customers and also support them after the sale with all technical questions, such as the analysis and elimination of system malfunctions. Your goal is trouble-free operation on the customer side to ensure long-term business relationships.
Your specific tasks
- Support of our sales department in projects with our partners and potential customers
- Conception, preparation and realization of product presentations (webinars)
- Planning and installation of the Rhebo Industrial Protector at the customer's site, customer training and technical training of the sales partners
- Documentation of your activities and solutions in Salesforce, by mail or in presentations or handouts to make them available to customers and colleagues in a comprehensible way
- Organizing the flow of customer orders (scheduling, documentation of installation incl. handover for billing after completion)
- You follow technological developments and market trends to support our product management in the further development of our portfolio
What you bring to the job
- Technical studies or comparable training, ideally automation and information technology
- Experience in the areas of monitoring industrial control networks and telecontrol technology as well as enthusiasm for automation and network technology and information technology
- First sales experience
- Convincing appearance, empathy and strong communication skills
- High level of problem-solving ability, analytical thinking and ability to work on your own initiative
- Flexible willingness to travel in the D/A/CH region
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
You´ll fit well into the team if...
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver, juggling competing priorities;
- You are a natural relationship builder while being flexible to adapt your style;
- You are empathetic while being able to focus on results.
This is why you will love Rhebo
Moving instead of talking
Working in partnership with a start-up mentality, a high degree of personal responsibility and open doors - right from the start.
The workplace that suits your needs
30 days' vacation, job ticket, pension and childcare allowance and flexible working with modern software and hardware - put together your own package.
Comprehensive induction, regular feedback and training tailored to your needs, including free training days - for the whole of your Rhebo life.
Please send your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Kristin Preßler first at +49341-393790-0.