E-world energy & water remains the most important meeting place for the European energy industry to exchange ideas on innovations and relevant industry topics. 700 exhibitors from 27 nations speak for themselves.
In 2023, the event will continue to focus on the future trends of smart grid, e-mobility, and energy transition. All these topics are characterized by digital transformation and increasing connectivity - and thus a growing need for cyber security of critical infrastructure.
This year, Rhebo will present its industrial cybersecurity solutions that enable end-to-end intrusion detection from the control room to the edge of power generation and energy use with:
- Asset Discovery;
- Security monitoring of operational technology networks;
- Anomaly detection for operational technology networks and systems;
- Vulnerability assessment and risk analysis of operational technology networks and systems;
- Managed services for the operation of our industrial intrusion detection system Rhebo Industrial Protector.
We will be on site together with our industry partners PSI and telent.
You will find us:
- hall 3, booth 314 (PSI)
- hall 5, booth 203 (telent)
Make an appointment with us! We look forward to meeting you in Essen in May.