Industrial companies are faced with the challenge of protecting their Industrial Control Systems (ICS) holistically and more intensively than ever before from error conditions and cyber attacks.
The industrial standard IEC 62443 "Industrial communication networks - IT security for networks and systems" is considered a groundbreaking guide for automation companies in this respect. It defines detailed technical and organizational requirements for the construction and operation of ICS.
But how can you efficiently meet this wealth of requirements?
IN OUR PRACTICE-ORIENTED WEBINAR YOU WILL LEARN FROM DR. FRANK STUMMER:
- what the core requirements of the IEC 62443 standard are for your ICS,
- how continuous network and communication monitoring using anomaly detection actively supports you in implementing the requirements,
- what anomalies we typically find in industrial control systems (practical examples),
- how an anomaly detection supports you in operating your ICS beyond IEC 62443,
- how to integrate an anomaly detection into the business management in an organizationally meaningful way.
Visit our webinar: Wednesday, 4 March 10:00-10:45
(The Webinar is available in German only.)