Critical infrastructures are faced with the challenge of fulfilling strict legal requirements for the cyber security of their ICT systems. In addition to the IT Security Act and the IT Security Catalogue, the BDEW white paper "Requirements for secure control and telecommunications systems" defines technical requirements for the installation and operation of control systems.
But how can you efficiently meet this wealth of requirements?
In our practice-oriented webinar you will concretely learn:
- which core requirements result from the BDEW white paper
- how network and communication monitoring matters in a defense-in-depth strategy
- how continuous monitoring using anomaly detection actively supports you in implementing the BDEW requirements
- which anomalies we typically find in control systems (practical examples)
- how anomaly detection supports you beyond the BDEW white paper in operating of your network control technology
- how you can integrate anomaly detection into the operational management in an organizationally meaningful way