Industrial companies more intensively face the challenge of protecting their Industrial Control Systems (ICS) from failures and cyber attacks than ever before.
In the automation industry, the IEC 62443 is regarded as a pioneering standard. The series of standards defines, among other aspects, detailed technical and organisationnal requirements for the structure and operation of ICS.
But how can you efficiently meet this wealth of requirements?
In our practice-oriented webinar you will concretely learn:
- which core requirements result from the IEC 62443 standard for your ICS
- how continuous network and communication monitoring using anomaly detection actively supports you in implementing the requirements
- which anomalies we typically find in industrial control systems (practical examples)
- how anomaly detection supports you in operating your ICS beyond IEC 62443
- how you can integrate anomaly detection into the operational management in an organizationally meaningful way.