This guide illuminates the core elements for safe network control technology from the BDEW white paper "Requirements for safe control and telecommunications systems" (Version 02, May 2018). It shows how industrial anomaly detection Rhebo Industrial Protector helps operators of critical infrastructures to implement them sustainably.
You learn more about:
- Core requirements from the BDEW white paper,
- the role of network and communication monitoring in a defense-in-depth strategy,
- the implementation of the BDEW requirements through continuous monitoring by means of anomaly detection,
- typical anomalies in control systems (practical examples),
- Support of the operation of your network control technology beyond the BDEW white paper by an anomaly detection,
- Organisational meaningful integration of an anomaly detection into plant management.
Fill out the form and the download will start.