A Risk Analysis Provides Clarity on Your ICS Status Quo
Every cybersecurity strategy begins with a detailed risk analysis of the existing systems. This is the clear recommendation of industry standards such as IEC 62443, ISO 27000 and supporting industry guidelines.
In addition to the documentation of all devices as part of Plant Asset Management, a detailed analysis of the connections and communication patterns, the protocols and ports is required.
The risk analysis then sheds light on the critical issues of cybersecurity and process stability:
- Which vulnerabilities exist?
- Which vulnerabilities can be eliminated, which must be tolerated and monitored?
- Where do Internet connections extend into the ICS?
- Where are outdated versions in operation?
- Where does segmentation make sense?
- Which conflicts exist between components?
The Audit Assesses The Security Level And Existing Cyber Risks
The Rhebo Industry 4.0 Stability and Security Audit provides a comprehensive evaluation of your industrial control system. You receive all information relevant for the evaluation of the security level and immanent cyber risks, e.g.:
- outdated firmware versions,
- suspicious communication patterns,
- connections and attempted communication to external servers,
- vulnerable protocols and ports,
- technical error states which threaten process stability and plant availability.
The detailed audit report and concluding workshop enable you to implement the necessary security mechanisms such as segmentation, gateway configuration and communication rules in a reasonable and targeted manner.
Rhebo Industry 4.0 Stability and Security Audits not only allow you to perform a detailed initial risk analysis. They also support you at regular intervals in reviewing the actions taken and implementing your continuous improvement process.
START YOUR RISK ANALYSIS NOW
Rhebo Security Audit
Comprehensive ICS risk analysis and mitigation measure report.
Audit Sample Report
Sample report for Rhebo Industry 4.0 Stability and Security Audit.
Technical Guide IEC 62443
How to achieve ICS transparency and inventory according to IEC 62443.