Commercial employee HR / Back Office (m/f/d)
Why should you become part of the Rhebo team?
Security is the central problem of the networked world. Failures in industrial networks lead to high economic losses and even endanger human lives. We develop innovative products for monitoring and securing critical infrastructures, relying on modern technologies and high-quality software development processes.
We are looking for motivated employees who have an interest and a passion for the topic of security and who are willing to further their personal development.
- You will be responsible for administrative personnel tasks, including personnel administration.
- You are responsible for the office management and will take care of general, administrative and organisational tasks.
- You organize the central purchasing including the preparation of offer comparisons, etc.
- You are responsible for dispatching and receiving courier consignments and deliveries.
- You process incoming invoices and prepare receipts for accounting.
- You support the team in travel organization and accounting.
- You have completed a business management training and professional experience both in the personnel area and in office management.
- You are characterized by a structured, well-organized and flexible way of working.
- You are familiar with the common MS Office products, working with Mac is no challenge for you.
- Ideally, you already have experience with ticket systems such as JIRA, Google applications and Datev.
- A confident and friendly appearance is complemented by good communication skills.
- Your profile will be rounded off by a good command of English.
What you can expect:
- Attractive remuneration package including additional benefits
- Family-friendly working conditions with flexible working hours
- Freedom for independent action and exciting development perspectives
- Open and dynamic corporate culture
Interested? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women with the same qualifications are preferred.