Commercial Employee HR / Back Office (m/f/d)
As a commercial employee with a focus on human resources and back office, you are responsible for administrative personnel tasks and office management.
You perform general, administrative and organizational tasks and organize the central purchasing, including the preparation of bid comparisons, etc. In addition, you are responsible for the dispatch and receipt of courier shipments and deliveries. Editing incoming invoices and preparatory accounting are just as much part of your job as helping the team with travel arrangements and billing.
- You will be responsible for administrative personnel tasks, including personnel administration.
- You are responsible for the office management and will take care of general, administrative and organisational tasks.
- You organize the central purchasing including the preparation of offer comparisons, etc.
- You are responsible for dispatching and receiving courier consignments and deliveries.
- You process incoming invoices and prepare receipts for accounting.
- You support the team in travel organization and accounting.
- You have completed a business management training and professional experience both in the personnel area and in office management.
- You are characterized by a structured, well-organized and flexible way of working.
- You are familiar with the common MS Office products, working with Mac is no challenge for you.
- Ideally, you already have experience with ticket systems such as JIRA, Google applications and Datev.
- A confident and friendly appearance is complemented by good communication skills.
- Your profile will be rounded off by a good command of English.
What you can expect
- Attractive remuneration package including additional benefits
- Family-friendly working conditions with flexible working hours
- Freedom for independent action and exciting development perspectives
- Open and dynamic corporate culture
Become part of a highly motivated team with the opportunity to effectively and creatively shape the future of Rhebo.
Bewirb dich mit Deinem Lebenslauf als PDF per E-Mail unter firstname.lastname@example.org. Fragen zur Position oder zum Bewerbungsprozess beantworten wir gern telefonisch unter 0341-393790203.