Digital Marketing Manager
Are you familiar with the customer journey, growth hacking and account-based marketing? Then you are right here!
Our practice-oriented mentality gives you a lot of freedom and responsibility in all marketing-relevant measures for the acquisition, activation, retention, monetization and recommendation of customers.
You will support the online marketing team in communicating our products, services and their added value for customers. You accompany our marketing measures such as events and webinars through email and social media marketing. The primary goal is always lead generation and subsequent customer acquisition. Our core value is: customer comes first.
Ideally, you will develop yourself in the company and join us properly after your studies.
- At least 3 years of practical experience in online marketing and campaign management
- Knowledge of the relevant tools for online marketing (newsletter tools, content management system, social media channels)
- Communication skills
- Quick comprehension, organizational talent and very independent way of working
- High demands on accuracy
- Good English knowledge
You fit in well with the team if ...
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver who understands ambiguity and is able to juggle competing priorities;
- You are a natural relationship builder and flexible enough to adapt your style if necessary;
- You are empathetic, but at the same time able to focus on getting results and
- You are aiming for long-term (part-time) employment for at least 20 hours per week.
You will love us because ...
- Working in partnership is our motto: flat hierarchies, open doors and our “moving instead of talking” mentality ensure the right mood;
- You will love Leipzig, as well as our open office environment and numerous attractive benefits, such as Flexible working hours, family-friendly working conditions, profit sharing, financial support with childcare and pension provision are waiting for you.
Become part of a highly motivated team with the opportunity to effectively and creatively shape the future of Rhebo.
Please send your resume as a PDF by e-mail to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding the position or the application process, you can call us on 0341-3937900.