Human Resources Manager (f/m/d) | hybrid work | part time
Rhebo develops and markets innovative industrial monitoring solutions and services for energy suppliers, industrial companies and critical infrastructures. The company enables its customers to guarantee both cybersecurity and the availability of their OT and IoT infrastructures and thus master the complex challenges of securing industrial networks and smart infrastructures. Since 2021, Rhebo is part of the Landis+Gyr AG, a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the energy industry with around 5,000 employees in over 30 countries worldwide.
Rhebo is a partner of the Alliance for Cyber Security of the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) as well as the Teletrust - IT Security Association Germany. The company was awarded the »IT Security Made in Germany« and »Cybersecurity Made In Europe« labels for its strict data protection and data security policies.
Become part of a highly motivated team and take the opportunity to help shape the company and advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing and marketing new, innovative solutions together with you!
Working part-time 20-30h/week, you accompany the entire HR process: from personnel planning and recruitment, through support and development, right up to leaving the company.
As the first point of contact for all questions relevant to personnel and employment law, you will approach the entire team with a high level of social competence and always have an open ear.
Your specific tasks
- Independent implementation of all HR measures
- Professionalization of HR processes as part of the integration into our parent company
- Implementation of recruiting on the basis of the corporate strategy and its measurement of success
- Professional advice to superiors and support of employees on all personnel-related issues
- Motivation and promotion of our employees in the context of employee retention
- Positive presentation and further development of our employer brand and communication of this through various channels
- Proactive design of an agile, innovative working environment
What you bring to the job
- Completed studies with a focus on personnel management or comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in recruiting (headhunter qualities) and personnel support as well as in working with executives
- Experience with agile teams, preferably in the start-up sector, coupled with an eye for the essentials, hands-on mentality and digital affinity
- Sound knowledge in the area of labor law
- Strong process and service orientation
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Sense of responsibility and ability to work in a team
- Fluent in German and English
You´ll fit well into the team if...
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver, juggling competing priorities;
- You are a natural relationship builder while being flexible to adapt your style;
- You are empathetic while being able to focus on results.
This is why you will love Rhebo
Moving instead of talking
Working in partnership with a start-up mentality, a high degree of personal responsibility and open doors - right from the start.
The workplace that suits your needs
30 days' vacation, job ticket, pension and childcare allowance and flexible working with modern software and hardware - put together your own package.
Comprehensive induction, regular feedback and training tailored to your needs, including free training days - for the whole of your Rhebo life.
Please send your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Kristin Preßler first at +49341-393790-0.