Inside Sales (m/f/d)
As support for our sales force, we are looking for a dedicated and motivated employee (f/m) in the sales department for the distribution of products from the IT environment.
We at Rhebo focus on our customer - you look after him from our location in Leipzig and will be responsible for building and deepening the customer relationship.
You work closely with our sales force and coordinate customer visits that you have previously acquired (B2B). You also create offers and send product information.
- Relationships with existing customers and business partners
- Researching potential new customers
- Representation and sales support at conferences and trade fairs
- Independent creation and tracking of offers
- Address qualification by telefon and database maintenance
- Co-development of successful sales strategies • Create reports, statistics and analyzes of sales activities
- Completed vocational training and professional experience in sales / assistance
- Autonomous and structured working method with a high degree of accuracy
- technical affinity
- Teamwork and flexibility
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Very good computer skills - Microsoft Office
You'll fit well into the team, if...
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver who can deal with ambiguity and juggle competing priorities;
- You are a natural relationship builder and flexible enough to adapt your style as needed;
- You are empathetic, yet able to focus on getting results.
You'll love us, because...
- working in partnership is our motto: flat hierarchies, open doors and our "move instead of talk mentality" provide the right atmosphere;
- You'll love Leipzig, as well as our open office environment and numerous attractive benefits, such as flexible working hours, family-friendly working conditions, profit-sharing, financial support for childcare and retirement provisions are waiting for you.
Become part of a highly motivated team and use the unique opportunity to shape the development of the company from the very beginning and to advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing new, innovative solutions together with you.
Then send us your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest date of employment by e-mail to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Gerald Müller on +49(0)341-3937900.