Inside Sales (f/m/d) | hybrid work
Rhebo develops and markets innovative industrial monitoring solutions and services for energy suppliers, industrial companies and critical infrastructures. The company enables its customers to guarantee both cybersecurity and the availability of their OT and IoT infrastructures and thus master the complex challenges of securing industrial networks and smart infrastructures. Since 2021, Rhebo is part of the Landis+Gyr AG, a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the energy industry with around 5,000 employees in over 30 countries worldwide.
Rhebo is a partner of the Alliance for Cyber Security of the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) as well as the Teletrust - IT Security Association Germany. The company was awarded the »IT Security Made in Germany« and »Cybersecurity Made In Europe« labels for its strict data protection and data security policies.
Become part of a highly motivated team and take the opportunity to help shape the company and advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing and marketing new, innovative solutions together with you!
You will support our sales force in qualifying leads that will one day become our customers. You will work closely with our field sales team and coordinate customer visits that you have previously acquired (B2B). In addition, you support the preparation of quotations and send out product information.
You love challenges and have a hunting instinct for the next interested customer. With flair and sensitivity you will inspire tomorrow's customers for our security products and services.
We are filling this position for part-time students and full-time permanent employees.
Your specific tasks
- Co-developing successful sales strategies
- Creating reports, statistics and analyses of your own sales activities
- Cold calling via telephone and social media
- Researching information about potential new customers
- Independent creation of offers and their consistent follow-up until handover to the sales manager
What you bring to the job
- Professional experience in sales, especially in the initial approach
- Independent and structured way of working with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work in a team and flexibility
- Experience in working with CRM (Salesforce)
You´ll fit well into the team if...
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver, juggling competing priorities;
- You are a natural relationship builder while being flexible to adapt your style;
- You are empathetic while being able to focus on results.
This is why you will love Rhebo
Moving instead of talking
Working in partnership with a start-up mentality, a high degree of personal responsibility and open doors - right from the start.
The workplace that suits your needs
30 days' vacation, job ticket, pension and childcare allowance and flexible working with modern software and hardware - put together your own package.
Comprehensive induction, regular feedback and training tailored to your needs, including free training days - for the whole of your Rhebo life.
Please send your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Kristin Preßler first at +49341-393790-0.