Product Owner (f/m/d) | hybrid or remote
Rhebo develops and markets innovative industrial monitoring solutions and services for energy suppliers, industrial companies and critical infrastructures. The company enables its customers to guarantee both cybersecurity and the availability of their OT and IoT infrastructures and thus master the complex challenges of securing industrial networks and smart infrastructures. Since 2021, Rhebo is part of the Landis+Gyr AG, a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the energy industry with around 5,000 employees in over 30 countries worldwide.
Rhebo is a partner of the Alliance for Cyber Security of the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) as well as the Teletrust - IT Security Association Germany. The company was awarded the »IT Security Made in Germany« and »Cybersecurity Made In Europe« labels for its strict data protection and data security policies.
Become part of a highly motivated team and take the opportunity to help shape the company and advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing and marketing new, innovative solutions together with you!
In your role as Product Owner, you play a key role within our Scrum Team and make essential decisions. You set our project goals and ensure a smooth process during product development, taking into account our product backlog, prioritizing the interests of all stakeholders and identifying outcomes. You are also responsible for the quality of our products.
Your specific tasks
- Communication with and representation of the interests of all stakeholders and thus an interface function between internal and external stakeholders
- Responsibility for planning and controlling our development team, including establishing the product backlog and sprint planning
- Monitoring the development progress and conducting the review meetings
- Ensuring quality and functionality as well as final release approval
- Market observation and development of a vision in cooperation with the product manager
What you bring to the job
- Several years of professional experience as a product owner with a deep understanding of software development, product management and results measurement (OKRs)
- Certification as a Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Entrepreneurial thinking paired with decisiveness and coordination skills
- Communication skills, active listening and empathy
- The ability to turn a vision into reality and to identify problems that arise and to eliminate them through delegation
- Studies in business administration, computer science, business informatics or a comparable qualification
- Business fluent German and English
You´ll fit well into the team if...
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver, juggling competing priorities;
- You are a natural relationship builder while being flexible to adapt your style;
- You are empathetic while being able to focus on results.
This is why you will love Rhebo
Moving instead of talking
Working in partnership with a start-up mentality, a high degree of personal responsibility and open doors - right from the start.
The workplace that suits your needs
30 days' vacation, job ticket, pension and childcare allowance and flexible working with modern software and hardware - put together your own package.
Comprehensive induction, regular feedback and training tailored to your needs, including free training days - for the whole of your Rhebo life.
Please send your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Kristin Preßler first at +49341-393790-0.