Sales Manager (m/f/d) - Focus IT Security
The focus of your tasks will be acquiring new customers. With a strong sense of commitment, passion and ambition, you will work in cooperation with our sales partners on all stations of the sales process. You will actively shape the further development of our market position. Ideally, you have experience in selling IT security products and you are connected with relevant contacts in industry. You are familiar with the challenges of selling IT security products and know how to operate successfully in the sales environment.
- Acquisition of new customers and support for our existing customers and partners
- Consulting on products and services in the field of IT security
- Preparing of offers as well as conducting contract and price negotiations up to the completion of the contract
- Implementation of our effective and efficient sales strategy to achieve our corporate goals
- Representation of the company at trade fairs, conferences or partner events
- Observation and analysis of the market, identification of potentials
- Sales professional with commercial experience or comparable qualification
- Confidence in negotiation and sales affinity paired with sales strength
- Comprehensive experience in the sale of technology products that need intensive explanation
- Enthusiasm for industrial automation, network technology & cybersecurity
- Strong communication skills, structured way of working
- Willingness to travel within the D-A-CH region
- Very good knowledge of German and English
You'll fit well into the team, if...
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver who can deal with ambiguity and juggle competing priorities;
- You are a natural relationship builder and flexible enough to adapt your style as needed;
- You are empathetic, yet able to focus on getting results.
You'll love us, because...
- working in partnership is our motto: flat hierarchies, open doors and our "move instead of talk mentality" provide the right atmosphere;
- You'll love Leipzig, as well as our open office environment and numerous attractive benefits, such as flexible working hours, family-friendly working conditions, profit-sharing, financial support for childcare and retirement provisions are waiting for you.
Become part of a highly motivated team and use the unique opportunity to shape the development of the company from the very beginning and to advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing new, innovative solutions together with you.
Then send us your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest date of employment by e-mail to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Gerald Müller on +49(0)341-3937900.