Sales Representative B2B Telesales (f/m/d) | remote
Rhebo develops and markets innovative industrial monitoring solutions and services for energy suppliers, industrial companies and critical infrastructures. The company enables its customers to guarantee both cybersecurity and the availability of their OT and IoT infrastructures and thus master the complex challenges of securing industrial networks and smart infrastructures. Since 2021, Rhebo is part of the Landis+Gyr AG, a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the energy industry with around 5,000 employees in over 30 countries worldwide.
Rhebo is a partner of the Alliance for Cyber Security of the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) as well as the Teletrust - IT Security Association Germany. The company was awarded the »IT Security Made in Germany« and »Cybersecurity Made In Europe« labels for its strict data protection and data security policies.
Become part of a highly motivated team and take the opportunity to help shape the company and advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing and marketing new, innovative solutions together with you!
You work closely with our sales team and support our sales force in identifying and qualifying potential customers.
You generate your leads with the help of cold calls, social media and contacts at (online) trade fairs and events. In doing so, it is your trustworthy task to further fill the sales pipeline by making appointments of the highest quality. You will be responsible for sending your leads all the product information they require. In cooperation with the sales force, you also create offers.
You love challenges and have a hunting instinct for winning new customers. With flair and sensitivity you inspire prospects for our security products and services.
We are filling this position for part-time students and full-time permanent employees.
Your specific tasks
- Cooperation with the Key Account & Sales Management for an optimal customer care
- Independent relationship building and maintenance of your leads
- Recording and maintenance of customer data as well as conversation documentation in Salesforce (CRM)
- Independent creation of offers
- Co-development of successful sales strategies
What you bring to the job
- Your strength is to communicate complex issues easily on the phone
- First experience in telemarketing, ideally with (IT) products that require explanation
- Sociability and confidence in dealing with B2B customers
- Independent and structured way of working with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work in a team and flexibility
- Experience in dealing with CRM (Salesforce)
- Very good knowledge of German (written and spoken)
You´ll fit well into the team if...
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver, juggling competing priorities;
- You are a natural relationship builder while being flexible to adapt your style;
- You are empathetic while being able to focus on results.
This is why you will love Rhebo
Moving instead of talking
Working in partnership with a start-up mentality, a high degree of personal responsibility and open doors - right from the start.
The workplace that suits your needs
30 days' vacation, job ticket, pension and childcare allowance and flexible working with modern software and hardware - put together your own package.
Comprehensive induction, regular feedback and training tailored to your needs, including free training days - for the whole of your Rhebo life.
Please send your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Kristin Preßler first at +49341-393790-0.