Scrum Master (f/m/d) | remote
Rhebo develops and markets innovative industrial monitoring solutions and services for energy suppliers, industrial companies and critical infrastructures. The company enables its customers to guarantee both cybersecurity and the availability of their OT and IoT infrastructures and thus master the complex challenges of securing industrial networks and smart infrastructures. Since 2021, Rhebo is part of the Landis+Gyr AG, a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the energy industry with around 5,000 employees in over 30 countries worldwide.
Rhebo is a partner of the Alliance for Cyber Security of the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) as well as the Teletrust - IT Security Association Germany. The company was awarded the »IT Security Made in Germany« and »Cybersecurity Made In Europe« labels for its strict data protection and data security policies.
Become part of a highly motivated team and take the opportunity to help shape the company and advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing and marketing new, innovative solutions together with you!
In your role as Scrum Master, you live the self-image of agile working methods and support your colleagues with the right tools. You help our development team to work effectively by optimizing the collaboration of our cross-functional teams. As an empathetic communicator, you are also responsible for eliminating all disruptive factors that influence our development team and initiate and implement change processes.
Your specific tasks
- Support, training and further development of our Scrum teams
- Moderation of the sprint meetings
- Systematic improvement of our agile product development and agile processes
- Creation of optimal framework conditions for a self-organized way of working
- Moderation of internal team conflicts
What you bring to the job
- Several years of experience in the field of software development or comparable qualification, e.g. degree with technical focus
- Extensive knowledge of the Scrum methodology, ideally certified as a Scrum Master
- High sense of responsibility, strong communication skills, confident appearance and assertiveness
- Strong interpersonal skills and methodical approach to conflict resolution
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken
You´ll fit well into the team if...
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver, juggling competing priorities;
- You are a natural relationship builder while being flexible to adapt your style;
- You are empathetic while being able to focus on results.
This is why you will love Rhebo
Moving instead of talking
Working in partnership with a start-up mentality, a high degree of personal responsibility and open doors - right from the start.
The workplace that suits your needs
30 days' vacation, job ticket, pension and childcare allowance and flexible working with modern software and hardware - put together your own package.
Comprehensive induction, regular feedback and training tailored to your needs, including free training days - for the whole of your Rhebo life.
Please send your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Kristin Preßler first at +49341-393790-0.