Scrum Master (f/m/d)
Rhebo develops and markets innovative industrial monitoring solutions and services for utilities, industrial companies and critical infrastructures. We enable our customers to ensure both cybersecurity and availability of their OT and IoT infrastructures and thus to master the complex challenges of securing industrial networks and smart infrastructures.
Rhebo has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Landis+Gyr AG since 2021, a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the power industry with approximately 5,500 employees worldwide.
Become part of a highly motivated team and take the opportunity to help shape the company and advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing and marketing new, innovative solutions together with you!
In your role as Scrum Master, you live the self-image of agile working methods and support your colleagues with the right tools. You help our development team to work effectively by optimizing the collaboration of our cross-functional teams. As an empathetic communicator, you are also responsible for eliminating all disruptive factors that influence our development team and initiate and implement change processes.
Your specific tasks
- Support, training and further development of our Scrum teams
- Moderation of the sprint meetings
- Systematic improvement of our agile product development and agile processes
- Creation of optimal framework conditions for a self-organized way of working
- Moderation of internal team conflicts
What you bring to the job
- Several years of experience in the field of software development or comparable qualification, e.g. degree with technical focus
- Extensive knowledge of the Scrum methodology, ideally certified as a Scrum Master
- High sense of responsibility, strong communication skills, confident appearance and assertiveness
- Strong interpersonal skills and methodical approach to conflict resolution
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken
You´ll fit well into the team if...
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver, juggling competing priorities;
- You are a natural relationship builder while being flexible to adapt your style;
- You are empathetic while being able to focus on results.
This is why you will love Rhebo
Moving instead of talking
Working in partnership with a start-up mentality, a high degree of personal responsibility and open doors - right from the start.
The workplace that suits your needs
30 days' vacation, job ticket, pension and childcare allowance and flexible working with modern software and hardware - put together your own package.
Comprehensive induction, regular feedback and training tailored to your needs, including free training days - for the whole of your Rhebo life.
Please send your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Nora Schubert first at +49341-393790-112.