Senior Product Manager (f/m/d) | hybrid or remote
Rhebo develops and markets innovative industrial monitoring solutions and services for energy suppliers, industrial companies and critical infrastructures. The company enables its customers to guarantee both cybersecurity and the availability of their OT and IoT infrastructures and thus master the complex challenges of securing industrial networks and smart infrastructures. Since 2021, Rhebo is part of the Landis+Gyr AG, a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the energy industry with around 5,000 employees in over 30 countries worldwide.
Rhebo is a partner of the Alliance for Cyber Security of the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) as well as the Teletrust - IT Security Association Germany. The company was awarded the »IT Security Made in Germany« and »Cybersecurity Made In Europe« labels for its strict data protection and data security policies.
Become part of a highly motivated team and take the opportunity to help shape the company and advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing and marketing new, innovative solutions together with you!
You will head product management at Rhebo and be responsible for the strategic and operational development and positioning of our OT cybersecurity products and services within the energy sector. You will accompany the life cycle from beginning to end with pronounced commitment, ambition and passion.
Your specific tasks
- As a visionary, you drive the development of new products and services and make a decisive contribution to keep Rhebo competitive in Germany and expand its position within Europe.
- In close cooperation with sales and marketing, you will optimize our portfolio and our product strategy and coordinate the roadmap with the development team.
- You work just as closely with the product owner and the management on current and future challenges.
- You are responsible for the constant review and improvement of the customer orientation, the pricing strategy and the value proposition of Rhebo and ensure that the strategy is implemented and market opportunities are exploited.
What you bring to the job
- Completed university degree, ideally computer science, electrical engineering, economics or similar.
- Several years of professional experience in the high-tech environment as a product manager, product owner, requirements engineer or consultant
- Experience with market positioning, business development, pricing and competitive analysis as well as resource management
- Competence in leadership, organization and planning
- High analytical thinking, creativity and perseverance
- Solid experience with agile working methods, preferably Scrum
- Strong business mindset and a high degree of initiative and hands-on mentality
You´ll fit well into the team if...
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver, juggling competing priorities;
- You are a natural relationship builder while being flexible to adapt your style;
- You are empathetic while being able to focus on results.
This is why you will love Rhebo
Moving instead of talking
Working in partnership with a start-up mentality, a high degree of personal responsibility and open doors - right from the start.
The workplace that suits your needs
30 days' vacation, job ticket, pension and childcare allowance and flexible working with modern software and hardware - put together your own package.
Comprehensive induction, regular feedback and training tailored to your needs, including free training days - for the whole of your Rhebo life.
Please send your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Kristin Preßler first at +49341-393790-0.