Senior Software Developer Rust (m/f)
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer (m/f) in Rust with focus on network programming.
Your tasks include designing, conceptualizing and developing new product features in Linux environments, coordinating with product management and sales, software maintenance and documentation as well as quality assurance and test setup.
You should be a team player who feels comfortable in an Agile environment and enjoys contributing opinions and ideas.
What you bring
- Technical degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge in programming in Rust
- Experienced Linux user
- Good understanding of TCP/IP and application protocols
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology
- Some written and spoken English
- Knowledge of programming in C or Python and Bash
- Interested in programming in Go
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
- Family-friendly and flexible organisation of working time
- Exciting development prospects
- Free space for working independently
- Open and dynamic company culture
- Modern workplace in the historic and creative Baumwollspinnerei in Leipzig
Become part of a highly motivated team with the opportunity to effectively and creatively shape the future of Rhebo.
Please send your application to Heike Kahnt at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to developing new, innovative solutions with you.