Software Developer Frontend (f/m/d)
That's why you should become part of the Rhebo team
Security is the central problem of the networked world. Failures in industrial networks lead to high economic losses and even endanger human lives. We develop innovative products for monitoring and securing critical infrastructures, relying on modern technologies and high-quality software development processes.
We are looking for motivated employees who have an interest in and a passion for security and who are willing to further develop their personal and professional career.
- Design, conception and development of new product features in an interdisciplinary team using agile software development methods
- Active participation in the design of a young product from the field of industrial network security using modern technologies
- Collaborative working environment in an atmosphere of mutual support and continuous learning
- Focus on software quality and stability
- Completed degree in computer science or a comparable IT training course
- Experience with at least one of the latest frontend framework (Angular, React or Vue.js)
- Interest in programming in Go
- Good command of English spoken and written
What you can expect
- Professional onboarding and work with modern tools
- Exciting development prospects with the scope for autonomous action
- Modern workplace in the historic cotton mill, Leipzig's creative culture in the west
Please send your resume as a PDF by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women with the same qualifications are preferred. If you have any questions regarding the position or the application process, you can call us on 0341-3937900.