Software Developer Frontend (f/m/d)
Security is the central problem of the networked world. Failures in industrial networks lead to high economic losses and even endanger human lives. We develop innovative products for monitoring and securing critical infrastructures, relying on modern technologies and high-quality software development processes.
We are looking for motivated employees who have an interest in and a passion for security and who are willing to further develop their personal and professional career.
- Design, conception and development of new product features in an interdisciplinary team using agile software development methods
- Active participation in the design of a young product from the field of industrial network security using modern technologies
- Collaborative working environment in an atmosphere of mutual support and continuous learning
- Focus on software quality and stability
- Completed degree in computer science or a comparable IT training course
- Experience with at least one of the latest frontend framework (Angular, React or Vue.js)
- Interest in programming in Go
- Good command of English spoken and written
You'll fit well into the team, if...
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver who can deal with ambiguity and juggle competing priorities;
- You are a natural relationship builder and flexible enough to adapt your style as needed;
- You are empathetic, yet able to focus on getting results.
You'll love us, because...
- working in partnership is our motto: flat hierarchies, open doors and our "move instead of talk mentality" provide the right atmosphere;
- You'll love Leipzig, as well as our open office environment and numerous attractive benefits, such as flexible working hours, family-friendly working conditions, profit-sharing, financial support for childcare and retirement provisions are waiting for you.
Become part of a highly motivated team and use the unique opportunity to shape the development of the company from the very beginning and to advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing new, innovative solutions together with you.
Then send us your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest date of employment by e-mail to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Gerald Müller on +49(0)341-3937900.