Technical Customer Support (f/m/d)
Rhebo develops and markets innovative industrial monitoring solutions and services for utilities, industrial companies and critical infrastructures. We enable our customers to ensure both cybersecurity and availability of their OT and IoT infrastructures and thus to master the complex challenges of securing industrial networks and smart infrastructures.
Rhebo has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Landis+Gyr AG since 2021, a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the power industry with approximately 5,500 employees worldwide.
Become part of a highly motivated team and take the opportunity to help shape the company and advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing and marketing new, innovative solutions together with you!
As the first point of contact for our customers, you ensure high-quality service even after the sale. To this end, you will work closely with your colleagues in sales and development. Thanks to your customer-oriented communication and working methods, you will ensure that inquiries are processed efficiently and will not be afraid to escalate individual inquiries directly to our internal departments.
Your specific tasks
- Support and assistance for our customers with complex technical questions - by telephone and/or electronically
- Remote monitoring and operation of our systems for our customers
- Design, architecture and implementation as well as customizing of our solutions
- Coordination of necessary process steps in support and escalation of tickets up to our development department
- Documentation of support requests in our ticket system
What you bring to the job
- Professional experience as technical customer support or comparable
- Very good knowledge in the area of network and packet processing is a prerequisite, as well as solid Linux knowledge
- Previous knowledge in industrial automation and cybersecurity is welcome but not a must
- Independent working style and good team and communication skills
- University degree in computer science or comparable qualification
- Very good written and spoken German and English
This is why you will love Rhebo
Moving instead of talking
Working in partnership with a start-up mentality, a high degree of personal responsibility and open doors - right from the start.
The workplace that suits your needs
30 days' vacation, job ticket, pension and childcare allowance and flexible working with modern software and hardware - put together your own package.
Comprehensive induction, regular feedback and training tailored to your needs, including free training days - for the whole of your Rhebo life.
Please send your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Nora Schubert first at +49341-393790-112.