Technical Customer Support (f/m/d) | hybrid work
Rhebo develops and markets innovative industrial monitoring solutions and services for energy suppliers, industrial companies and critical infrastructures. The company enables its customers to guarantee both cybersecurity and the availability of their OT and IoT infrastructures and thus master the complex challenges of securing industrial networks and smart infrastructures. Since 2021, Rhebo is part of the Landis+Gyr AG, a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the energy industry with around 5,000 employees in over 30 countries worldwide.
Rhebo is a partner of the Alliance for Cyber Security of the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) as well as the Teletrust - IT Security Association Germany. The company was awarded the »IT Security Made in Germany« and »Cybersecurity Made In Europe« labels for its strict data protection and data security policies.
Become part of a highly motivated team and take the opportunity to help shape the company and advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing and marketing new, innovative solutions together with you!
As the first point of contact for our customers, you ensure high-quality service even after the sale. To this end, you will work closely with your colleagues in sales and development. Thanks to your customer-oriented communication and working methods, you will ensure that inquiries are processed efficiently and will not be afraid to escalate individual inquiries directly to our internal departments.
Your specific tasks
- Support and assistance for our customers with complex technical issues - primarily by telephone and/or electronically, sometimes also on site
- Remote monitoring and operation of our systems for our customers
- Design, architecture and implementation as well as customizing of our solutions
- Coordination of necessary process steps in support and escalation of tickets up to our development department
- Documentation of support requests in our ticket system
What you bring to the job
- Professional experience as technical customer support or comparable qualification
- Basic technical knowledge, especially in the area of networking and packet processing, is a prerequisite, as well as solid Linux knowledge
- Previous knowledge in industrial automation and cybersecurity is welcome, as well as the interest in expanding this knowledge
- Independent working style, ability to work in a team and proactive communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
You´ll fit well into the team if...
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver, juggling competing priorities;
- You are a natural relationship builder while being flexible to adapt your style;
- You are empathetic while being able to focus on results.
This is why you will love Rhebo
Moving instead of talking
Working in partnership with a start-up mentality, a high degree of personal responsibility and open doors - right from the start.
The workplace that suits your needs
30 days' vacation, job ticket, pension and childcare allowance and flexible working with modern software and hardware - put together your own package.
Comprehensive induction, regular feedback and training tailored to your needs with 2 free training days per year - for the whole of your Rhebo life.
Please send your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Kristin Preßler first at +49341-393790-0.