Technical Support (m/f/d)
As part of our Technical Support Team you are the first contact person for existing and potential customers. The focus of your tasks is the analysis and correction of system faults to ensure a trouble-free operation on the customer side.
You will win new customers through product demonstrations and installations. In addition, the support of our development team and implementation of necessary infrastructure extensions on your own responsibility will be your main tasks.
- you support the sales department with your technical know-how in projects with our partners and potential customers
- planning and installation of the Rhebo Industrial Protector at the customer side
- customer training and technical training of sales partners
- you follow technological developments and market trends and support our product management in the further development of our portfolio
- documention of your activities and solutions in Salesforce, by mail, presentation, or handout to make them available to customers and colleagues in a comprehensible way
- organization of the flow of customer orders (scheduling, documentation installation incl. handover for billing after completion)
- conception, preparation and implementation of product presentations (webinars)
- completed technical studies or comparable training, ideally in automation and information technology
- enthusiasm for automation and network engineering and information technology
- experience in the areas of monitoring industrial control networks and telecontrol
- convincing appearance, strong communication skills and first sales experience
- high ability to solve problems as well as independent and self-reliant work
- Readiness to travel D/A/CH region
- very good English skills - written and spoken
- professional training and work with modern tools
- exciting development prospects with scope for independent action
- modern workplace in the historic and creative Baumwollspinnerei in Leipzig
Become part of a highly motivated team and benefit from the opportunity to help shape the development of the company and advance it through your own ideas. We look forward to developing new, innovative solutions together with you!
Apply with your CV as PDF by e-mail at email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding the position or the application process, please call +49 341-393790203.