Technical Support (m/f/d)
As part of our Technical Support Team you are the first contact person for existing and potential customers. The focus of your tasks is the analysis and correction of system faults to ensure a trouble-free operation on the customer side.
You will win new customers through product demonstrations and installations. In addition, the support of our development team and implementation of necessary infrastructure extensions on your own responsibility will be your main tasks.
- you support the sales department with your technical know-how in projects with our partners and potential customers
- planning and installation of the Rhebo Industrial Protector at the customer side
- customer training and technical training of sales partners
- you follow technological developments and market trends and support our product management in the further development of our portfolio
- documention of your activities and solutions in Salesforce, by mail, presentation, or handout to make them available to customers and colleagues in a comprehensible way
- organization of the flow of customer orders (scheduling, documentation installation incl. handover for billing after completion)
- conception, preparation and implementation of product presentations (webinars)
- completed technical studies or comparable training, ideally in automation and information technology
- enthusiasm for automation and network engineering and information technology
- experience in the areas of monitoring industrial control networks and telecontrol
- convincing appearance, strong communication skills and first sales experience
- high ability to solve problems as well as independent and self-reliant work
- Readiness to travel D/A/CH region
- very good English skills - written and spoken
You'll fit well into the team, if...
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver who can deal with ambiguity and juggle competing priorities;
- You are a natural relationship builder and flexible enough to adapt your style as needed;
- You are empathetic, yet able to focus on getting results.
You'll love us, because...
- working in partnership is our motto: flat hierarchies, open doors and our "move instead of talk mentality" provide the right atmosphere;
- You'll love Leipzig, as well as our open office environment and numerous attractive benefits, such as flexible working hours, family-friendly working conditions, profit-sharing, financial support for childcare and retirement provisions are waiting for you.
Become part of a highly motivated team and use the unique opportunity to shape the development of the company from the very beginning and to advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing new, innovative solutions together with you.
Then send us your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest date of employment by e-mail to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Gerald Müller on +49(0)341-3937900.