Technical Support (f/m/d)
Rhebo develops and markets innovative industrial monitoring solutions and services for utilities, industrial companies and critical infrastructures. We enable our customers to ensure both cybersecurity and availability of their OT and IoT infrastructures and thus to master the complex challenges of securing industrial networks and smart infrastructures.
Rhebo has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Landis+Gyr AG since 2021, a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the power industry with approximately 5,500 employees worldwide.
Become part of a highly motivated team and take the opportunity to help shape the company and advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing and marketing new, innovative solutions together with you!
You are the first point of contact for our existing and potential customers. Your tasks focus on the analysis and elimination of system malfunctions in order to ensure trouble-free operation on the customer side. You will win new customers through product demos and installations. In addition, you will support our development team and implement necessary infrastructure enhancements on your own responsibility.
Your specific tasks
- You support the sales department with your technical know-how in projects with our partners and potential customers
- Planning and installation of the Rhebo Industrial Protector at the customer's site, customer training and technical education of the sales partners
- You follow technological developments and market trends and support our product management in the further development of our portfolio
- You document your activities and solutions in Salesforce, by mail, presentation or handout, in order to make them available to customers and colleagues in a comprehensible way
- Organization of the process of customer orders (scheduling, documentation installation incl. handover for billing after completion)
- Conception, preparation and execution of product presentations (webinars)
What you bring to the job
- Completed technical studies or comparable training, ideally in automation and information technology
- Enthusiasm for automation and network technology as well as information technology
- Experience in the areas of monitoring industrial control networks and telecontrol technology
- Convincing appearance, strong communication skills and initial sales experience
- High problem-solving ability as well as independent and self-reliant way of working
- Willingness to travel D/A/CH region
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
You´ll fit well into the team if...
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver, juggling competing priorities;
- You are a natural relationship builder while being flexible to adapt your style;
- You are empathetic while being able to focus on results.
This is why you will love Rhebo
Moving instead of talking
Working in partnership with a start-up mentality, a high degree of personal responsibility and open doors - right from the start.
The workplace that suits your needs
30 days' vacation, job ticket, pension and childcare allowance and flexible working with modern software and hardware - put together your own package.
Comprehensive induction, regular feedback and training tailored to your needs, including free training days - for the whole of your Rhebo life.
Please send your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Nora Schubert first at +49341-393790-112.