On May 11 and 12, 2022, the time has finally come: KELI 2022 will once again take place live as an in-person event at Bremen's MARITIM Hotel!
Focal points of the event are:
- Flexible operation of generation and storage facilities in the changing energy system
- Grid connection and provision of system services
- Technical developments in electrical, control and information technology
- Operation, maintenance, monitoring, safety, testing and life cycle concepts
- Information security (IT security)
- Digitalization, Industry 4.0, cloud solutions, etc.
Richard Stüber, Sales Manager of Rhebo, will give a presentation on "The Enemy In Your ICS - Typical Anomalies In OT networks".
This presentation explores the persistent gap between requirements for secure OT operations and the day-to-day reality. Using results from cyber risk assessments and cybersecurity analysis of OT networks at energy companies, it illustrates the imperative need to establish end-to-end visibility in OT. In conclusion, it outlines how energy companies can implement OT cybersecurity from the control room to distributed assets such as substations and renewable energy resources.
The Conference KELI 2022 is organized by the VGBE:
|Time||10.40 - 10.50 a.m.|
About Richard Stüber
As Sales Manager of Rhebo GmbH, Richard Stüber is responsible for consulting and supporting new and existing customers from the energy, critical infrastructure and industrial automation sectors. The qualified IT specialist for system integration was able to gain valuable experience in the last 3 years on the topics of cybersecurity, threat detection and network stability in industry and IoT and deepen his industry knowledge. Mr. Stüber studied Business Informatics at the University of Leipzig and graduated with a Master of Science in 2018.