How to get your RISSA QuickCheck report
- Please fill in all fields of the registration form. Please note that special conditions* apply for participating in RISSA QuickCheck.
- After your registration you will receive a confirmation email from us. This contains a personalized link / token to a secure upload page with instructions for creating a network communication logging (as PCAP) for the analysis.
- Please upload the PCAP file of your industrial network communication on the upload page. The file must not exceed 500 MB and must be compressed using ZIP.
- Alternatively, you can send the file to Rhebo by post on a USB stick.
- If you want us to delete the PCAP and analysis data on the Rhebo servers after completing the RISSA QuickCheck, please select the corresponding checkbox in the registration form.
Network data is sensitive data. We place great importance to a secure data transfer and a confidential handling of your data.
*Conditions of participation:
- You hold an active position in an industrial company or critical infrastructure.
- You provide a valid company e-mail address and telephone number for consultation and further inquiry.
- Rhebo reserves the right to exclude registrations from the service, e.g. competitors, competitor-related companies, research institutions and private individuals, etcetera.
- Any recourse to courts of law is excluded.
- This offer ends on February 28, 2019.