- Rhebo presents latest evolution of its Industrial Security and Continuity solution
- Rhebo Industrial Protector anomaly detection supports Industry 4.0 companies in implementing the IEC 62443 standard to secure industrial communication networks.
- Results from stability and security audits confirm the need for end-to-end network transparency
Nuremberg/Leipzig, Germany, October 30, 2018 - Under the motto »Smart and Digital Automation«, Europe's leading trade fair for industrial automation is concentrating this year entirely on the intelligent implementation of digital transformation in industrial companies. In addition to components for increasing efficiency, the core topic is increasingly the safeguarding of productivity and cyber security in industrial environments. The success of Industry 4.0 depends on the stable and secure operation of the industrial networks. They are the nervous system and thus form the basis for plant availability, productivity and, ultimately, business continuity management.
At SPS IPC Drives, the German company Rhebo, as a specialist for reliability and cyber resilience of industrial companies and critical infrastructure companies, will present their latest version of the industrial anomaly detection Rhebo Industrial Protector. The network monitoring solution supports industrial companies by continuously monitoring industrial network communication, both in the defense against cyber risks and in the early identification of technical error states. This means that the implementation of complete network transparency and detailed risk analyses, as required by the international IEC 62443 industry standard, can be effectively and sustainably fulfilled.
Identifying network anomalies
Klaus Mochalski, CEO of Rhebo, emphasizes the relevance of complete visibility in Industrial Control Systems: »We know from our Rhebo Industry 4.0 Stability and Security Audits in industrial and critical infrastructure companies that very few operators have complete insight into their own networks. So far, all operators have been visibly surprised by the anomalies we have identified in their Industrial Control Systems. Not only anomalies that endanger cyber security are notable. Above all, companies are usually completely unaware of anomalies that indicate technical error conditions and misconfigurations and thus have an influence on business continuity as well«.
In addition to product demonstrations in context of insights from studies, surveys and network audits, Rhebo will give keynotes and lectures. Additionally, it will participate in 6 Guided Tours, and hold a press conference to discuss the challenges in facing the management of industrial networks.
Visit Rhebo at SPS IPC Drives in hall 6, booth 150C and make an appointment in advance.
Rhebo is an active participant in the Guided Tours »IT Security in Automation«. Registrations can be made via the event website.
Rhebo at the SPS IPC Drives:
- Tuesday, November 27, 2018: Keynote lecture »Attacks, downtimes, internal and external perpetrators - This is how it looks like in German ICS in 2018«, Speaker: Dr. Frank Stummer, Business Development, Hall 3, 2:20-2:40 pm
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018: Press conference »Implementing network security according to IEC 62443. Anomaly detection increases cyber security and plant availability«, 11:30 - 12:00 am, Room Kiev, NCC East, Level 2
- Thursday, November 29, 2018: Keynote lecture »IEC 62443 in practice - Design and operation of ICS using anomaly detection«, Speaker: Dr. Frank Stummer, Business Development, 10:00-10:20 am, Hall 5-240
- Start Guided Tours »IT Security in Automation«:
- November 27, 2018: 10:00 am and 2 pm
- November 28, 2018: 10:00 am and 2 pm
- November 29, 2018: 10:00 am and 1 pm
Rhebo is a German company that specializes in the reliability and resilience of industrial companies and critical infrastructure. With its solutions and services, Rhebo monitors and analyzes all data communication within industrial control systems, reports anomalies in real-time , thus increasing the cybersecurity and productivity of industrial control systems. Rhebo is one of the top 30 industrial security providers in Gartner's »Market Guide for Operational Technology Security 2017«. The company is also a member of Teletrust - Bundesverband IT-Sicherheit e.V. and Bitkom e.V.
COO Rhebo GmbH