Get informed about the latest developments and threats of industrial IT at the 5th VDI Conference Industrial IT Security. Find out more about measures to protect your plants and the latest technical and organizational developments in the area of IT security in production and automation systems.
The event provides an established platform for exchanges between companies, service providers and security experts.
- The conference focuses on the following topics:
- Identification of cyber attacks and counter-measures
- Measures to protect industrial IT against cybercrime
- IT Security in the energy sector
- Security in industrial Ethernet networks
- Development of holistic cyber security programs
- Industrial IT management as the basis for industry 4.0 concepts
- Stumbling blocks in penetration tests
- Rhebo lecture:
»Production losses, attacks, internal perpetrators - forensics in your network traffic«. Wednesday, June 21, 3:15pm, Speaker: Dr. Frank Stummer, Business Development
- Make an appointment
- View agenda