In 2015, IT-security was given a very concrete framework by the "Act to Increase the Security of Information Technology Systems (IT-Security Law)", which is concretized in further legal and regulatory requirements and is constantly being further developed. For the consideration of the topic, there have been and still are various offers from manufacturers and service providers to inform about findings, products and services.
In addition, VGB and its responsible working committees see the need, on the one hand, to conduct a concrete exchange of experience on the implementation of the legal and regulatory requirements from the point of view of the plant operators and, on the other hand, to discuss new requirements at an early stage. In addition, manufacturers and service providers are invited to discuss their products and services with plant operators, to present new developments and to address joint fields of action.
The focal points of the symposium will be:
- ISMS according to IT security catalog for energy plants
- Certification according to conformity assessment program
- IT security measures according to BSI law
- Considerations of IT security in combination of technical IT (PDV, OT) and office IT
- IT security law 2.0, extension of the scope (e.g. waste management)
- Use of systems for detecting IT attacks
- Amendment regulation KRITIS
- IT security for "newcomers
28 & 29 September
About Richard Stüber
As Sales Manager of Rhebo GmbH, Richard Stüber is responsible for consulting and supporting new and existing customers from the energy, critical infrastructure and industrial automation sectors. The qualified IT specialist for system integration was able to gain valuable experience in the last 3 years on the topics of cybersecurity, threat detection and network stability in industry and IoT and deepen his industry knowledge. Mr. Stüber studied Business Informatics at the University of Leipzig and graduated with a Master of Science in 2018.